“Word Perfect Translations Company endeavours to provide the highest quality of professional and prompt translation and interpreting services to all of our clients.”
We achieve this by:
- Providing clients with a specific service, tailored to suit each customer or business’ needs.
- Administering maximum competency in all areas of translation and interpreting.
- Allocating dedicated and knowledgeable staff members with the relevant experience best suited to each case at hand.
- Adhering to our strict Code of Practice and Work Ethics – guaranteeing and respecting our clients’ privacy and confidentiality.
- Maintaining a vast geographical spread in terms of our network of interpreters and translators nationwide as well as at an international level.
- Our employees are at the core of our successful business – Word Perfect is an organisation that listens to, trusts, values and empowers its staff.
- Exploring new methods and technologies available today in order to provide the fastest and the most accurate translations.
- Optimising our business to stay focused on the need of our corporate and private clients above all else.
Our Vision: From the beginning Word Perfects’ goal has been to provide the utmost quality in translation. The company’s founders were freelance linguists who experienced the ins and outs of the industry and were looking to revolutionize it. Their ideas transformed the company from a staff of two people, to a multinational company with offices in Europe and Asia. The initial success of the company has failed to cease and it continues on its path of achievement.
Our Focus: While Word Perfect is the industry leader in Ireland, we continuously try to find ways to improve upon our current business model. Our staff are creative and open to doing business in new and innovative ways. We are open to adapting to changes in the market and in the economy as a whole. Our ability to provide a consistently high level of translation and interpreting work continues to be our strong point. With ten years and counting, we are still striving to offer the best customer service possible. We continue to have the most competitive rates in the market, as our advantages in innovation and efficiency allow us to keep our costs down.